Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New beds!!

Finally all of us got new beds!!! First was AJ. My mom got herself a new queen bed so she gave AJ her twin bed which meant that Erik was able to move out of the crib & into the toddler bed. Then when I was talking to a friend of mine about the boys' beds she mentioned that she had a king size sleep number bed for sale that she has been trying to get rid of for get this only $200!!! Since I watch her daughter a few days a week we did it for trade. And let me just say I love, love LOVE our new bed! The boys have absolutely loved their new beds too & to my surprise Erik has stayed in his bed!! And a side note on him he has not had any sleep apnea alarms since 2 months before getting the toddler bed. When it has gone off it has been because he has fallen out of bed or crawled out of bed. This is great! Now if he can just go 6 more months until his birthday then we can get rid of that thing until our next kids come along. :)



AJ in his new bed :)

Erik in his new bed :)

This picture does not show the full extent of how many toys he actually had in his crib. I pulled 34 toys out of his crib this night & then the next morning I found 5 more toys between the bed & the wall! I guess he was a little lonely.

No comments: