Sunday, May 22, 2011

Favorite Pictures!

So over the last few months while I was taking snap shots of the boys, and I must admit 1 of the pictures was posed, I have just happened to get some awesome shots and wanted to share them with you.


These 2 of AJ were posed well I placed him in the tree. He did the rest :) The second one he I love the profile of it.


Just cause I think this one is a great close up :)




All of these of Erik were un posed! He was just loving the sand!
The first one it is just something about how he is sitting & the back round I don't know but I love it!


This one was just a perfect shot! I did not even realize it until we got home. But with his smile & pose & the seagull flying in at just the right time I love it!


I love this one because of his shadow. Again I just love how he posed himself in all of his shots!