So I am getting kind of lazy so for the month of Feb. I will just do a picture post and recap.
We had a lot of fun this month! We took a family trip to Bonnie Springs and the boys LOVED it! We went up to the mountains and got to meet baby Adalee! And of course visit with all of the kids and family! Then later in the month my sister and her 2 kids came down and we had even more fun!
AJ feeding the donkey

Erik petting the donkey

While my sister was here we thought it would be fun to take her 2 girls, my 2 boys & the little girl I babysit to Bonnie Springs. This was within 2weeks after Arli & I took the boys. Let me tell you we were way out numbered with 2 4yr olds & 3 2yr olds! But it was a TON of fun!

All the kids on the merry go round

Erik, Bug, Peanut & AJ
This is when we went up to the mountains to meet Adalee isn't she too cute! Erik was in love!

So tiny :)

No comments:
Post a Comment