Saturday, May 7, 2011

Halloween 2010!

Ok so now that I have decided to update my blog I will start with Halloween. This year we had 7 yes 7 events to go to! It sure was one crazy week. We had AJ's class party, AJ's school trunk or treat, an event on the strip, the pumpkin patch with the achievement day girls, church trunk or treat and of course Halloween night. I guess that was only 6 but I could have sworn there was 7 oh well. The boys had fun and AJ went as Buzz Lightyear again except for the party on the strip where he wanted to be what Erik was which was Rex from Toy Story. Erik went as Rex for every event except our first one which was the pumpkin patch where he went as a knight.





They of course got way too much candy which I raided all the time and sadly just found some left over in the kitchen cupboard a few months ago which I of course threw right in the trash. I know sad. LOL


The boys ready for school TOT


AJ concentrating so hard on getting the bucket! This was on the strip


AJ about to hurl from Jayden spinning it too fast.



What is really funny is I have a time line from when he first started the ride and was happy to this picture.



My favorite of the 2 of them


So cute!

Erik with his loot from church TOT

AJ with his church TOT loot



The gang :) Erik, Parker a friend from church & AJ

AKA: Rex, Woody & Buzz!


No comments: