Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 4- California Adventure

California Adventure-


We had a blast! Even though alot of things were closed down we had a TON of fun! AJ & I went on a lot of the big kid rides like Soarin over California & The Tower of Terror! These were a first for both of us. I loved both AJ on the other hand was super scared on Tower of Terror. He could not wait to get unbuckled when the ride stopped. While AJ & I were on the rides Daddy & Erik got to meet Pluto(I had the camera with me on the ride when Erik met Pluto so lucky us we were able to meet him again the next day in Disneyland!), Tow Mater, & Lightning McQueen! And play in the water! At California Adventure they have a new thing, which we actually saw them building last year when we went, it is called The World of Color. It is a water show that is awesome! It is 100 times better than the Bellagio water show and even has clips from Disney movies that go along with the songs and dancing water. We had a blast even though we sat for over an hour to get the perfect spot to watch it. While there we also got to meet Sulley from Monsters Inc., Chip & Dale & like I said before Tow-Mater, Lightning McQueen & Pluto.





AJ & I on Tower of Terror! Blurry pic but you can see how terrified he was while I was laughing. LOL I know I am such a mean Mommy! But hey I figured that he loved space mountain he would be fine on this.


A funny story about this last picture. AJ lost his shoe in the pitch black, crowded deck while waiting for World of Color to start. I did not even notice it was gone for about 30min. And I was not about to let him loose his brand new Nikes. So looking like a crazy woman I flashed about a dozen pictures of peoples feet until I found his shoe. LOL The looks I was getting were hillarious!

No comments: