Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 2 Disneyland!!!!

Disneyland Day 1-
This year was our best year ever at Disneyland! For one both boys were SUPER excited! AJ especially he knew from the moment we told him where we were going that we would meet Micky and go to Disneyland. About a week before our trip I was putting a Disney movie on for him at bedtime as a special treat as soon as the castle came on he says to me "Mommy a castle, dat Disneyland" I agreed with him. Then the next thing he says, which was very big for him since he has a speech problem, was "Mommy I want to go see that!" "I wanna go to Disneyland." I was so proud of him because in that first sentence he had 7 words! That was the first full sentence he had ever said! I was so proud and if I could have I would have packed him & the family up & we would have left right then :) But anyways AJ knew pretty much everything that was going on. Erik was just super happy to meet Mickey Mouse, Buzz & all of the other characters. Erik was really lucky too when Daddy & AJ went to go on Space Mountain Erik's idol walked out! Buzz Lightyear! This was of course with in an hour of the park opening & after meeting his other idol Mickey Mouse! Both of the boys love all of the rides and loved going on the train around the park. And when we went on the mini roller coaster in toon town both boys held their hands up and went "weeeee" the whole time and did not even hold on! Oops scratch that Erik went the whole time without holding on AJ did hold on after the first little hill.


The boys on the shuttle ready for Disneyland!!!


I love these next to because it is like a step by step of Erik meeting Mickey Mouse!


Me, Erik & Buzz!!!


Erik meeting Goofy!!

Daddy & Erik on Dumbo!!!


I could not decide which one of these pictures of Erik with Woody & Jessie I liked best. I am always a fan of having people look at the camera. But the top one of Erik looking up at Woody & Woody down at Erik just makes me melt for some reason. Maybe it is because I know how much Erik loves Toy Story.



The mini roller coaster!!




Erik on the Buzz ride
I don't know why but I really love this one of Erik

AJ on Space Mountain!!

No comments: