Sunday, May 8, 2011

AJ's self haircut




So this happened the day before Thanksgiving. While I was making a pumpkin turkey as or center piece AJ thought it would be a good idea to use my scissors for a nice trim. Boy did he do a good job too. He cut so close to the scalp that I took the razor down to 1/4 of a in and you could still see that a small piece was shorter! If I were to even it out I would have had to go down to an 1/8 of an in!!! I mean I had more hair than this kid! lol He was not too happy when he saw himself in the mirror for the first time. He was sort of shocked and kept saying hair??? where hair go? I wish I would have taken a pic of his face

this is about a month before



our finished pumpkin turkey



doesn't he look SO proud?



after :(

No comments: