On our last day we went to Disney Land again. We just rode a few of our favorite rides and of course met disney characters. We met Mickey twice, Donald Duck, Pooh bear, Tigger, Eeyore and tried to meet Buzz. Since I knew this was our last day I was determined to have the boys, mostly AJ, meet Buzz Lightyear. Well while we were waiting in the right spot where Buzz usually comes out we were told to leave Tomorrow land. We had no clue why until later that evening. There was a bomb scare going on. Some family left a backpack in Tomorrow land theatre and the California bomb squad was called in. Come to find out it was just filled with food. But I am glad it was just a scare. But am also really bummed that we were unable to meet Buzz. Next time we go I am going to be one of those parents who makes sure to meet EVERY character. Or as many as we possibly can. We were even able to go on the matter horn with both of the boys. we sort of snuck Erik on but he LOVED it. And we watched the parade. It was so much better than last time. The have the kids go in the street and dance and play with them. AJ was one of the few kids in our area that was able to play the drum during the parade. He LOVED it.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment