Day 3 was Lego Land. It was only about an hours drive from our hotel and was really worth it. We had so much fun. We did not ride too many rides because Erik was a little too short. But we played and played for hours with the legos and in the water area. I think that the boys liked Lego land better than Disney land because they were actually able to get out of their strollers and play for awhile. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our day at Lego Land!
I really wish this one was not blurry because I love how much he is concertrating on making something.
This water ride was really fun we went on it a few times. Although Erik was too short to go on it he was still able to participate and try to get Daddy and AJ wet. And he had a blast doing it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment