We try to take a family vacation every year. Last year we skipped it and bought stuff for the house. This year however, we needed a vacation. Arli and I were both physically and emontionally drained with my diagnosis. It was the best thing we could have done. I think we both forgot about me being sick, treatments and everything else and just had fun.
We took the boys to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Legoland. They had a blast! They loved everything about it. Erik loved the rides, so did AJ well the first day he didn't He would be happy to go on the ride but as soon as we were on it and it got dark he would put his head down and close his eyes. It was actually quite funny. But by day 2 he was just fine and opened his eyes during the whole ride.
Being Buzz Lightyear fans our first stop was the Buzz ride in Tomorrow Land.
Then went to all of the Fantasy land rides and had a very big scare. While waiting in line to go on the Alice and Wonderland ride Erik thought it would be fun to stick his head in the bars of the gates. And he got stuck! I was so scared. I thought we would never get his head out. But Arli just pushed on it kinda hard and out it went.
No comments:
Post a Comment