WOW! That senctance is still strange to me, it is hard to believe that my little man is already 3yrs old. It just seems like yesterday I had him. This year we did another pool party. And it was Toy Story themed. He of course made out like a bandit and recieved way too many gifts. Since his birthday was on a Monday this year we had his party on Saturday and went to chuck-e-cheese as a family on his actual birthday.
Some fun facts about AJ
He is about 38in tall
He weighs about 33lbs
He loves Buzz lightyear and any action figure, mickey mouse, any show on PBS or Disney, to eat any fruit or veggies but hates to eat meat.
He still is not talking too much but that will change soon I hope.
I know there are a ton more facts that I will leave out for now because chemo makes you forget things alot! It really messes with your short term memory.
AJ you are such a wonderful, handsome little man. I love you so much and are so happy that you are my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment