This year we were lucky enough to play the parts of Mary, Joseph and Jesus in our ward Christmas party. We had a wonderful time and at the end Santa came!!! I am glad that he came too, because now I know that AJ does not like him and we do not have to waste our money at the mall:) He had no problem with him giving him a present though. He went over took it and ran. It was funny. Erik liked him. He was just getting hungry so he was starting to get fussy.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Ward Christmas Party
This year we were lucky enough to play the parts of Mary, Joseph and Jesus in our ward Christmas party. We had a wonderful time and at the end Santa came!!! I am glad that he came too, because now I know that AJ does not like him and we do not have to waste our money at the mall:) He had no problem with him giving him a present though. He went over took it and ran. It was funny. Erik liked him. He was just getting hungry so he was starting to get fussy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you guys were the perfect Mary & Joseph & cute baby Jesus. Sorry I couldn't take better pics for you - it took me a while to figure out your camera. Now i'm wishing I would have just snapped some with mine & emailed them to you. HOpefully you don't hate me too bad! :)
PS - Erik's blessing was beautiful
Post a Comment