Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas




Daddy and erik opening Erik's stocking


AJ opening his present.


both of the boys presents


AJ's presents


Erik and his presents





We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys received loads of gifts and it was just a lazy day. I did not even cook. Luckily Carl's Jr was open so we ate there. But I think I need to start making it a tradition that after presents I make Christmas breakfast. Well brunch since this year we were done opening gifts at about 10:30 am. Like I said the boys were spoiled. Erik did not know what was going on but was super excited at looking at his toys. He is a kicker when he is happy and he was kicking away for like 10min while playing with his toys. AJ opened 1 present, wanted it out of the box and then was done. He just wanted to play with that. If I would have known that I could have just gotten him 2-3 presents. But oh well at least in our family we never throw toys away. So we will have them for a long time. Arli and I just spent about $50 on each other. Our "Christmas" presents for each other come at tax time. I am getting a $600 DSLR camera and Arli is getting a blue ray dvd player and some blue ray dvds.

No comments: