Today AJ had a bad day. He was just in a mood. He has never done this before so it was quite surprising to me. He was just really whinny all day then at about 5 or 6pm he was back to his old self happy, smiling and playing. But everyday or so I try to get him to hold Erik, and he will for about 1min if that. Then he is done. Well I tried that today and he did not like it one bit. I was able to get a few pictures of it and I think it is the funniest thing ever. Every time I would put Erik in his lap he would start to cry. Then the second I would pick him up he would be fine.
Monday, December 1, 2008
I don't want to be a big brother today
Today AJ had a bad day. He was just in a mood. He has never done this before so it was quite surprising to me. He was just really whinny all day then at about 5 or 6pm he was back to his old self happy, smiling and playing. But everyday or so I try to get him to hold Erik, and he will for about 1min if that. Then he is done. Well I tried that today and he did not like it one bit. I was able to get a few pictures of it and I think it is the funniest thing ever. Every time I would put Erik in his lap he would start to cry. Then the second I would pick him up he would be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ارفف بالرياض
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment