Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


My boys



So handsome

The only one I have of him by himself. He wanted to watch T.V.

I like this one because they are both looking at me.
I just wish AJ did not have his bottle.

I know this is just a tad bit late. But Happy Thanksgiving. This year I have decided to name the things I am Thankful for.
So here they are.
I am thankful to still be alive after my traumatic delivery.

I am thankful for the time I had with Joslynn even though it was short, and can not wait for the day that I can be with her again.

I am thankful for my boys, they are the best boys in the world and I love them so much words can not even describe.

I am thankful for the fact that I have the best father, husband and most of all best friend in my life Arli.

I am thankful for the Gospel and everything it comes with. I am thankful for everything and everyone who led me to it. Looking back I do not know how I lived without it and it has only been 1yr. I am thankful for Our Saviour Jesus Christ and all of the work that He did and is still doing today.

No comments: