
Arli and I's anniversary was November 12. We went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra's winter tour concert last night and let me tell you it was the BEST!!! We had a blast. I am now officially a TSO fan. We had awesome seats too. We were on the floor and in the middle of the stage. They only come to Vegas once a year and I can tell you this I will be going back. It was so neat to hear these nice Christmas songs be rocked up a bit. They do a whole light show and pyrotechnics to go along with all of the songs. And not to mention...no babies!!! lol. I love my boys but Mommy and Daddy needed a night out without them. The only bad thing is you can not take a camera:( But I definitely recommend you go see these guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment