I need a little bit of advice from my mom friends. AJ is getting out of control! And I need some help to try and fix it. I knew mother hood was hard but never expected this. I just do not know what to do anymore. We have tried talking with him and explaining what he has done wrong, timeouts, spanking and everything else you can think of. But it just keeps getting worse. He does not listen to a thing I say, he now hits and kicks and has even pulled my hair and threw off my glasses. He dumps his food on the ground no matter what it is, he also does this with drink. He runs into the street and if he does not stop he will end up getting hurt. I mean I know 2yr olds are supposed to push buttons to see what they can get away with. But I just do not know what to do. I think a lot of his tantrums are because he does not know how to talk and express himself. But we are going to speech therapy next month. But until then I do not know what to do. Like I said I have tried everything I can think of to get him to stop and nothing has worked.
So if you mommas have any other ideas on what I can do please let me know cause I am about to loose it. And this adorable smile can not get away with anything anymore. (Just so you know he only got away with stuff like playing in the drawers in the bathroom and empting the t.p. roll when he was under 18mo old)
No comments:
Post a Comment