Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Visit

So these 2 visits were both surprozes but also about a month apart. But since I have been busy and very behind on my blog I figured I would combine them and make my life a little eaiser. So in the middle of November we got the wonderful surprize of my cousin and his wife coming out here for both buisness and pleasure. So of course we had to get together. It was so fun to see them as I have not seen them for about 10yrs and neither of them had met Arli.





The next visit was just as good of a surprize but my Aunt Jo came out here from Indiana from Indiana and so my Aunt Rosie who lives in Arizona came in to town to see Jo too. I have no seen Aunt Jo for a very long time so it was so fun to see her. We had a blast just catching up and shareing stories and mostly talking about sewing as we all love to sew.





No comments: