Thursday, November 19, 2009

Erik is 14mo!


Today Erik is 14mo old. I know to most people this is not too much of a milestone. But it is a very big milestone for our family. As most of you know Joslynn passed away at 14mo well 1wk before she was 14mo. So to have another child make it this far and every day after this is very important to us. Here is a little fun stuff about Erik that you may not know. He loves everything he is always so happy, he is also like a vacuum if there is any food insight he will suck it up and sometimes not even chew it. He is so more advance than Joslynn and AJ was at this age, he already knows about 5words, can clap and wave and can give kisses and there are even certain toys that he knows how to do that Joslynn did not learn and AJ learned at around 18mo. He also has this overwhelming fascination with emptying the pantry, cabinets of tuppwerware and his newest one the toilet! Him and AJ even tag teamed me yesterday while I was cleaning and Erik somehow was in the toilet. It was a good thing I had just cleaned it the day before but still gross he had a long bath afterwards. When he was born I remember that Arli was worried about him passing than he was about AJ. Don't get me wrong he was really worried about AJ too. But Erik looked and still looks alot like Joslynn. So it was almost like he was worried that he looked so much like her it would happen to him too. Thankfully it has not happened. And I think that it will not happen. He is such a joy to have in our lives. I could not imagine our family with out him. He brings so much happiness to this house and to see him and AJ play and bond together as brothers is the best thing in the world.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Has it really been 2 months since his birthday? Wow! What a cutie!