This year we decided to take the boys to the springs preserves haunted harvest. It really was not that much fun for us. I mean you trick or treated in springs preserve. But since it was dark you could not see any animals and the hay ride they have was sold out. There were games you could do in the middle of everything, but my boys do not get that yet. The boys did have fun and that is the main part. They especially loved the candy they got. But next year I think we will just go to a pumpkin patch. I did not get too many pictures because the place was packed and trying to stop and take pictures was so hectic to do. So here is my 1 semi good shot from the whole trip.
On the way home we stopped at Starbucks for Arli and I got one of their vanilla bean frapachinnos. Since AJ has had this before (just a sip or two) I let him have the rest which was only a few sips. Well he has a tendency of leaving his sippy cups or any cups where Erik can get them. So of course Erik got my starbucks. I just love his face in the picture.
1 comment:
he looks happy as can be with the drink!
Post a Comment