I do not know exactly what it is but I love this one.
Happy Valentines day
cute:)
close up time
My favorite outfit
I like this pose
and...what do you want?
Kissie face
So Happy
The only good one that was not a snapshot of AJ.
This is what he thought of the photo shoot.A couple of weeks ago my friend Tiffany took the boys' pictures. Or should I say took Erik's pictures. AJ was just not in the mood. But Erik had some great shots. She takes awesome pictures. Here are a few shots. It was so hard to choose so there may be a lot.
2 comments:
I like that first one too - it's something about how soft his eyes are looking back or something. And i love, love, love the blanket poses. He was a really good model. Sorry AJ wouldn't sit still for any.
very cute, your boys are so handsome and I miss AJ. I also am sad we haven't gotten to met Erik
Post a Comment