Monday, February 16, 2009

Please pray for Erik


Erik has had the most problems. On the 9th he was diagnosed with bronchitis. The dr put him on amoxicillin, well on the 12th she took him off of it because it was making him have bad diarrhea. (I know TMI) She said if it did not get better by today then to call back. Well on Saturday I thought it was getting better. But I was wrong. Saturday night was horrible. He was half asleep from 2-3am. He would be sleeping then would not be able to breathe. Then he would moan and groan for about 30sec or so and fall back asleep and then repeat it all over again. He then was very cranky from 4-almost 5am. I thought it was just his congestion which he has had for over a month now. So we went to church only made it through Sacrament and Sunday school then left cause he was super cranky again. We came home and he slept from 1:30 to 8:30pm woke up had a bottle went back to sleep at 9:45 woke up again at 1:45 then went back to sleep until 7:30 this morning. But now he has a new symptom. The skin between his nose and upper lip is turning light blue. He has a dr's appointment tomorrow first thing in the morning. We all know how strong the power of prayers can be so if you do not mind please say a little prayer for Erik. We are so worried. He has such a strong Spirit. We love him so much and do not want to loose him.

2 comments:

tiffunny said...

Sorry you've been having a rough go of it lately. Hopefully he gets better real soon. PS - i've had his pics done for almost a week now. I was going to bring them to church but then forgot to but didn't end up seeing you anyways.

Annie said...

I am so sorry abby! I will pray for your little guy and I hope things get better