Friday, February 20, 2009

Random

I decided to take some pictures today of the boys just playing. This is what they do a lot of the day when we have lazy days. Although I am very happy to say that AJ has found a new love....books. He will read all day, and always wants us to read to him. I am so happy, I never really read to him before. I would but only every once in a while. This also helps with his speech. Since the dr's are worried about it. I have even started taking him to the library and he did awesome! We did not stay long because we were in a hurry plus he just wanted to play with the other kids and not read. But he was not loud, did not run around and held my hand the whole time. He gets to pick out 10books every 2wks. And I am totally stealing this great idea from my friend Annie, but I am going to get him a library basket so we keep the library and our books separate.

AJ was in time out for hitting and found his book and my big blanket and started reading, I thought it was so cute that I could not be upset at him anymore although he did hit Erik. So he still had to do time out.


Erik has been getting better since being back on the amoxicillin. Which I am so thankful for. He sure does know how to scare us. He has been super happy the last few days. I think he is teething because he is drooling like crazy and is always chewing on his fists. Arli even asked for a paci for him because he does not want him to get to sucking his thumb or fingers (which is amazing because Arli has always hated paci's and refuses to give our kids one).


I love this boy


Arli will probably be switching jobs in March. Which is good. The place he is looking at has great commission checks. His friend who works there now says that last months highest commission given out was $9,800! Which is awesome and it is fairly easy to achieve.




I am doing good too. Not doing nothing new and exciting, just loving being a mom and wife and trying to keep up with everyday things.


The boys playing



1 comment:

Annie said...

Well your life sounds exactly like mine! Same old Same old, but you wouldn't trade it for anything. Glad to hear that Erik is doing better. ps. I LOVE my library basket and it works out perfectly.