My sister came down from Cedar City today with my Aunt, cousin and 3 of my nieces. All the other kids had school so that was a bummer. But we had a blast. My mom and I watched all 3 girls while the adults went to a food convention. (they run a cafe in Cedar) So we had a almost 5yr old, 2yr old, 20mo old, 5mo old and a 2mo old. It was ALOT of work. But it went a lot better than I thought. We only had 1fall and 2meltdowns by the older ones and the babies were babies and slept alot. AJ had a blast playing with the girls. He loves being around his cousins. It is always fun when they come up. They do however get annoyed with me because it seems like I have a camera in their face the whole time. Which will only happen more once I get my dslr camera, so kids you are forewarned. here are some pictures from our fun filled day. I did not get too many good ones of the babies. My camera messed up and when one of them was awake the other was asleep. But I will try to find one. Erik looks like a monster compared to Oaklie.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Family fun
My sister came down from Cedar City today with my Aunt, cousin and 3 of my nieces. All the other kids had school so that was a bummer. But we had a blast. My mom and I watched all 3 girls while the adults went to a food convention. (they run a cafe in Cedar) So we had a almost 5yr old, 2yr old, 20mo old, 5mo old and a 2mo old. It was ALOT of work. But it went a lot better than I thought. We only had 1fall and 2meltdowns by the older ones and the babies were babies and slept alot. AJ had a blast playing with the girls. He loves being around his cousins. It is always fun when they come up. They do however get annoyed with me because it seems like I have a camera in their face the whole time. Which will only happen more once I get my dslr camera, so kids you are forewarned. here are some pictures from our fun filled day. I did not get too many good ones of the babies. My camera messed up and when one of them was awake the other was asleep. But I will try to find one. Erik looks like a monster compared to Oaklie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment