Joslynn being silly So AJ has finally ruined a toy. He decided it would be fun to get poo on it. Oh the joys of having a 18mo old boy. It just happens to be my favorite toy. We have had it since Joslynn was about 4-5mo old. I feel so upset, partly because Erik never got to use it and second because this is the first toy of Joslynn's that we have ever thrown away. I am sure in time we will have to throw away more. It just feels bad. Just like when I had to finally whipe her hand prints off the wall. They were up there for almost a year. But I had t do it. I guess in both situations that it is like whipeing her away or loosing her again.
Anyways good bye to the intelitainer.
1 comment:
i'm sorry. it's true though - it will probably happen again with something else.
Post a Comment