Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Arli!

Today is Arli's 44th birthday. He says 39th but it's not. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is the best man, husband, father and friend I have ever had. I do not know what I would do without him. He is such a strong man and with his help we have been able to go through the toughest thing any parent could ever go through. And I look up to him in so many ways. As you can tell if you do not already know Joslynn died 4days before his birthday. So he really does not like to celebrate it anymore. But he does and I will never know how it is to be in his shoes having that situation. But am very thankful that he does celebrate it. The way he plays with the boys is so funny. He always knows how to make them and me laugh at just the right moment and just the right time. I love you so much honey and can not wait to see what our life has in store for us as the years go on.
I love you!

For some reason blogger is not letting me upload pics. so this post will have to be pictureless. :(

No comments: