Saturday, October 10, 2009

Erik's party




Erik had a blast at his birthday party and got a ton of gifts. I am so glad that my Grandma and Monty were able to make it out here all the way from Indiana. And of course my sister all of her kids and my two cousins who all live in Utah. We love it when we can all get together as it is not too often. Erik loves everything he got and plays with all of the toys. His favorite is the little farm thing my Mom got him and my favorite is the picture collage of him enjoying his cake that my friend Tiffany did for me. As you can see he enjoyed his buzz lightyear cake. He did not eat as much of it as I thought he would but that was fine with me.
We are thankful for every moment we get to spend with Erik and especially all of the milestones that has occured in this last year. You are such a wonderful son and I can not wait to watch you grow into a young man. (Well maybe I can. But I will enjoy watching you do so.)
Mommy.
Thank you to all who came and shared this special day with us.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: