Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Visit!

For Erik's 1st birthday my Grandma and her new husband Monty drove all the way out here to Vegas from Indiana! I was so happy that they both were able to come. Since they were coming my sister her 5 kids and 2 of my cousins came down from Utah. We had a blast. We were able to check out some old stuff of my Moms and of my Grandmas when she was a kid. I just love looking at old pictures and love it even more when they are of my own family. I learned a lot of things about my Grandma that I never knew and am glad that I had a chance to learn them. We did not do too much while they were here. Mostly just talked and caught up(even though I talk to my them almost everyday.) We of course had Erik's birthday party, we went to the strip and saw a few of the hotels and that was about it. While they were here Monty put a celing fan in our living room which I am soo happy about. I have had to run the air a lot less lately. When they left I of course was sad as I only see them every few years. This has made Arli and I almost decide (we keep going back and forth about it) that we will move to Indiana with in the next few years. Like I said it is now back up in the air and we have no clue if we will or not. I love my family but I also love my ward family and all of the friends and family that I have here. There is also the fact that the only best friend/family of Arli's lives here in Vegas and I would feel horrible about him leaving his family for me. So we are once again putting this on hold and will decide in a few years what we will do. Thank you to everyone who came out here. We know you traveled a long way but we are so glad that you did. We love you all so much.















No comments: