So in the beginning of November Arli and I came to the conclusion that the family pet Crush our desert tortoise had to go. AJ, who we thought was scared of the thing, was actually tormenting him. He would try and move Crush and would not do it softly and would toss him across his house. I think AJ ended up getting bit by Crush. Then the whole issue with the heat lamp. I would turn it on in the morning and when the boys went in for a nap AJ would take it off. So that was a big safety hazard. So we gave him to my good friend who has 7 kids and a whole bunch of other pets so I know he will be well taken care of. Plus we can go visit him when ever we want.
I like this pic a lot because my friends boys are 3 and 4 but if you look at them compared to AJ he is the same size as her 4yr old.
1 comment:
i didn't even know you guys had a turtle. Cute name for one.
Post a Comment