I love celebrating Independence day. I love living in this country and even though we are going through tough times I love it, and would not trade it for the world. I have always loved watching all of the fire works and parades. This year we were stuck at home potty training AJ which I will blog about later. But we took a little break and went outside to do some poppers. Which was just fine with AJ. He loved them! Those were the extent of our fireworks this year. Arli and I watched the big ones on TV. I can not wait until next year when we can take the boys to a parade and big fire works. I know AJ and Erik will just love them.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice low-key holiday. Those are often the best kind.
Post a Comment