This is a little bit late. But last Saturday I went to the Las Vegas Temple to receive my endowments! I am so glad that I did. It was so spiritual and moving. One of the most moving moments was when I was in the celestial room I felt Joslynn right there with me. Almost as if I were holding her again. I did not want to leave. But knew that since I had done the right thing that i could always come back to that moment and be with her again.
Arli went with me and sat down in the lobby the whole time. Everyone there kept commenting about how he was there supporting me and that they have only ever seen a handful of husbands doing that. I know he felt the spirit. I think that he does not want to admit it, but I know he did. I mean who couldn't? It is the house of the Lord. I am so blessed that I have a wonderful husband who supports me in what I believe and know is true. I can not wait for that day when I can go with him to the Temple and be sealed for time and all eternity.
Arli went with me and sat down in the lobby the whole time. Everyone there kept commenting about how he was there supporting me and that they have only ever seen a handful of husbands doing that. I know he felt the spirit. I think that he does not want to admit it, but I know he did. I mean who couldn't? It is the house of the Lord. I am so blessed that I have a wonderful husband who supports me in what I believe and know is true. I can not wait for that day when I can go with him to the Temple and be sealed for time and all eternity.
1 comment:
Such a sweet post. I'm really bummed I couldn't be there for you as well. THat was a very important step in your life & I'm sad I missed it. That is so awesome that Arli came with you. He's a great guy - I've often thought he's pretty supportive of you cause he comes to the christmas ward dinners and stuff like that and watches the boys so you can go to things, etc. Congrats on your big day! I'm very happy for you.
Post a Comment