Today I had to give a talk in church about Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and my decision to get baptized. I was super nervous because the reason for me getting baptized was because of Joslynn's passing. Which of course is a hard subject for me to talk about especially in front of a room full of people. But I did great and actually got through it with few tears. I left AJ at home since I would have to sit up with the Bishop and he would just try to run to me or throw a huge fit for whoever was watching him for me.
Well when I got home AJ and Arli we gone. Then my computer screen showed listings for urgent cares. I panicked. My mom called and said that she came and took Arli & AJ to urgent care because AJ fell and hit his head. After talking with Arli he said that AJ had been jumping on our bed and fell of and bonked his head on the night stand. And that he thinks he will need stitches. Well AJ had to have 2 staples! I feel so bad for him. But he is going to be the death of me as soon as he got home he was running around climbing over his little chair and hitting his head! I kept having to tell him to stop. He had 3 close calls almost hitting the hutch in the same spot he just got staples. I have no clue what I am going to do with him.
1 comment:
ouch - poor kid. BOys will be boys i guess. I'm sad i missed your talk.
Post a Comment