Sunday, June 14, 2009

Catching up

So I have slacked a lot the last couple weeks. But I finally have a little bit of time to catch up on things.

The strip take 2.

Only a week and a half after my mom, sister, cousin, neices, myself and the boys went to the strip. Arli and I decided we would do a day on the strip. We had a blast going to the coke store, m&m store and to shark reef again. This time AJ had a full blown fit at shark reef. He is really hitting the terrible two's. He loved the 3d movie they have at m&m world. We do not make to many trips down to the strip even though we live here. But I think we will have to take another one soon.





Daddy and Erik getting their candy coating

Mommy and AJ getting their candy coating

in front of the m&m factory

Erik, Daddy and jelly fish

No comments: