Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memorial Weekend


I know this is late. But we have had company out the wazoo lately and I have just not had time to blog.
Memorial Weekend we took the boys to Aliante Discovery Park. It is such a cool park. There is ducks, water park, a dinosaur dig area, 2 play grounds that are huge. AJ had a blast just running around. He did not want to share his bread with the ducks though. We would give him a piece and show him how to do it and he would just run off with his bread. He could not get enough of the water. Erik did not like it to much.


The rest of the weekend we just lounged around here at the house.

Feeding the ducks

AJ loved running through this.
Playing in the water

I love this picture



I found a fossil


Erik getting wet

No comments: