Saturday, May 9, 2009

slam dunk!

So have I mentioned that AJ has been getting into EVERYTHING and that I can not leave him alone for a second? The other day after swimming we were all asleep. Well AJ has this lovely way of waking up. He is as quiet as ever and will not make a sound. Even with the monitor on in the room I still can not hear him get out of bed. He decided he would play some basketball in his own little way and used his head as the ball. I could not get the hoop off for anything. I tried everything but cutting because I could not keep him still enough and thought I would cut him.


I mean he has just started getting into everything. So far I have caught him with the baby powder, he fell on his head (which he has not learned from that mistake, Arli caught him yesterday trying again to climb over our porch again.), has tried to put keys in the sockets after taking the little tabs out, has tried using one of my kitchen aid knives, colored on himself with a sharpie and then put it back in the same spot he grabbed it from and now has tried to used his head as a basket ball. What on Earth am I going to do with this child?

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

boys are a handful!!