Monday, May 25, 2009

Cousin Fun!

Last week my sister came down from Utah with 3 of her kids and my cousin. We love it when they come. We always have such a good time. I love that we have some kids the same age. AJ and Nalani always have a blast together. This time the loved playing in the pool as long as AJ was not actually in the pool. I can already tell that Erik and Oaklie are going to be best friends. They played so great together. Alanna played well with all of the kids like always, well when she is down here anyways. And even though AJ threw fits a lot when they were down here I know he had a blast. He has also learned a couple of things from them which I am not too happy about. He has learned to pick his nose! So gross. He also will not eat anything without dippy (ketchup or ranch) anymore. Which I guess is not so bad. I was able to hold off on it for almost 2yrs. We can not wait until they come down again. Love you guys!

No comments: