Monday, May 25, 2009

Crazy sleepers



Since Erik has been in his crib he has slept pretty crazy! I mean every time we go into get him he always has his legs or arms in between the crib rails. AJ has also been sleeping crazy. He wakes up in the middle of the night and goes where ever he wants. We have found him in the living room, in front of his bed room door and in the middle of his floor. He also likes to take things to bed with him. Like toys, books, my shoes!! Yes my shoes. They are just my crazy little sleepers.




He was so stuck this day that I thought I was going to break his leg getting it out.

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

i hate when kids stick their legs through the slats. It's the worst feeling trying to get them out & worrying you're going to hurt them