So I got the bright idea to take the boys along with my nephews to Red Rock with my mom. Big mistake. It was fun but Erik was super heavy in his sungli and AJ just did not want to walk with us or hold our hands. But we did have a good time. My oldest nephew Ashton wanted to stay home with my brother which was fine(he would have only wanted to go higher on everything). We took the kids trail and hiked up to see a waterfall, yes you heard right a water fall in the desert. But I could have lived without doing it because the waterfall had less water than my shower gives. But it is the desert. Best part of the day was AJ slept from 6pm to 7am!!!
Having a picnic before our hike
1 comment:
believe it or not, that waterfall can be much more impressive in different months. I'm trying to think of what month Maddy's class did a field trip up there like 2 years ago - it was before it got really hot & we must have a good amount of moisture that winter or something & it was pretty cool. I haven't hiked back up there since.
Post a Comment