Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The boys

Erik, Malaki, Ashton & AJ


My Boys

Handsome man

My favorite of Erik


Brotherly Love


My nephews Ashton and Malaki are in town from UT and my mom decided to get a picture done of just the boys. Well it was VERY hectic. But the pictures are cute. Although I think that we have decided that next time I will take the pictures because it was too expensive for what we got and I know I could do better with just a couple more props. Plus this lady was just crazy. She looked like she was on something and was not that great for supposedly having 4yrs of experience. Here are just a few of the pictures.

I will have more posts coming because this has and is going to continue to be a very eventful week with birthdays, egg dying, Red Rock Easter and just having soo much fun. But I am just way tired, and hardly have time to do things.

No comments: