So I have posted before about my Aunt Rosie, well she came into Vegas again on Thursday from Arizona. We always enjoy getting together and her telling us stories about my Grandma and how she would get into trouble growing up and what ever else we have time to talk about. I actually learned that there are online nursing schools that I can go to as soon as I get my GED. Which is going good just studyig away all the time. But anyways everytime she comes we have dinner together so this time we had pizza. Well her and my mom went to get it and get the largest one they had. Well they did not realize just how large this pizza would be lol. It was a 36in pizza!! I mean this thing was HUGE! It was even bigger than my mom's stove. But it was good, and the best part....leftovers!! My brother even had some this morning for breakfast. I know what a wonderful breakfast. I did not get a chance to get pictures with her this time. But did get some of her and the boys.
Our Pizza...this thing was HUGE!!!!
Erik and Rosie
No comments:
Post a Comment