Thursday, April 30, 2009

He is just all boy

So today has been very eventful. AJ decided that he would try to jump our balcony, and did not succeed. He fell right onto all of the rocks. I took him to urgent care and they told me he was fine and the cuts would heal on there own. I was so upset with them. They were not even going to clean it! But I mentioned how it was still bleeding so they cleaned it. But still did not put a band-aid on. There are 2 cuts that are still bleeding and it has been over 5hrs since it happened. I would not call them cuts but punctures. I am going to go buy some butterfly bandages and see if he will keep them on. What a way to end the month.

These were taken at 6pm. 4hrs after he fell.


Onto something funny....well mean. This evening when Erik woke up from his nap, AJ was of course still crying. Erik was laughing everytime AJ made a crying face and started to cry. I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

I wondered what happened to his poor little head when i saw him in nursery on sunday. Poor little guy