Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

AJ loved the eggs

The only picture I have of him with his basket.

What on Earth did you put on my head?!?!
I like how he is sticking out his tounge out at his duck.


I love Easter. It is always so much fun. AJ did not really get it this year but I am sure he will next year. We started out with dying eggs with my nephews Ashton and Malaki. AJ absolutely LOVED it. He just did not know how to be gentle so he just threw them in the cups. So all of his eggs were cracked. But he got a kick out of it and our reaction every time he did it. He even had to have a little taste of the egg dying mixture and the egg shells. Neither of which he liked, but who would? We went to an Easter egg hunt in Mountain's Edge park and had a great time. But the hunt was over in like 30sec no joke. That did not bother AJ though he picked up one for each hand and was done. On Easter Sunday the Easter bunny came while we were at church and once again AJ just did not care. He picked his 2 things out of the basket that he wanted and then left me to do the rest which was fine with me. Erik had a blast though, he loved opening everything.

I do not know how to make a college yet so sorry about all of the pictures.