Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Doing what toddlers do best!


So yesterday I was in a hurry to go to activity days and then go pick up Arli. Well while getting ready AJ decided to be a typical toddler and get into the baby powder! I had just gotten both boys ready for bed. (that way they could go straight to bed when we got home from picking up Arli.) I was seriously gone for 2min! I wish I would have walked into the room with my camera because AJ's face was priceless. I was not even upset with him after I saw his face.



How could you be upset with this cute little man?

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

So funny - yet i'm sure it was a pain to clean up for you. I just loved that they were in the back of the car all white when i saw you!!