So today was AJ's test. I am glad that it is over with. I am horribly tired. Yesterday he ended up not taking a nap at all. I have no clue why just did not want to. Plus he had to stay up so he finally went to bed at 12:30. But I guess the jealousy that he was able to stay up got Erik because guess what...yep he was up till 12:30 too! He just would not go to sleep. No matter what I tried. So here are both boys wide awake just before 12:30. Yes that is a mt. dew bottle by AJ and he is eating a cookie. I was trying at 12am to get him to stay up till 1am. But it did not work. The reason he is in just a diaper is when he had pj's on he was too comfy and kept almost falling asleep before 12.
Then as soon as I dressed him he was out, and with-in 5min of him being asleep Erik was out. Of course I fell asleep too. But then woke up and am glad because if I would not have had my alarm clock I would have slept in.
His test went good. When we got there the nurse actually asked me if he was tired. Ummm duhh he has only had 5hrs of sleep in under 24hrs. He hated the medicine but feel asleep within minutes of having it. He is actually still asleep and it is now 3:10. But they said that some kids either sleep or stay awake for the rest of the day so I am not worried. The test results should be back in a week. Lets just pray that he does not have a hearing problem. I would hate to have him get tubes.
AJ ended up sleeping until 4:30!! He has not taken a 6+hr nap since he was like 2-3mo old.
1 comment:
i'm glad it's over - for your sake!!!
Post a Comment