Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big Boy Bed!!!

AJ finally got a big boy bed yesterday. I have been wanting to switch him for a while now. But we also wanted to feel safe about him not using the baby monitor anymore. He did great for his first time. No getting out of bed before falling asleep anyways. I checked up on him like 10 times with in the first hour he was asleep. He did scare the crap out of Arli at midnight and me at 3am by just walking into our room. At 3 I finally put him in his crib. He did great for nap time today though, and I figured that we will put his gate up tonight so he won't scare us half to death. He is a wild sleeper as you can tell from the pictures.



The first time I checked on him.


The 2nd one like 10min later

obviously he does not wake up when falling out of bed.

2 comments:

tiffunny said...

Wow he is a mover when he sleeps huh? That's funny. Hooray for the big boy bed. I still haven't put Mally in one!

Abby said...

He sure is. But I guess he learned to not move so much. Last night he stayed in the right way. Head at the headboard all night.