So Arli and I have been going back and forth about this for a while. Who does Erik look more like AJ or Joslynn? I think he looks like Joslynn, Arli thinks he does not look like either and my mom thinks he looks like both of them. So what do you think? Here are some pictures of all 3 kids all at the same age.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can see a little of both of them in him, but he definitely looks boyish so that makes it harder for me to see Joslynn in him because she has such a beautiful girlish face. Simply for that fact alone, i tend to think he looks more like AJ - but he's definitely not spitting image AJ. I guess it's safe to say they all REALLY look like they're related!!
Post a Comment