The other morning AJ was being a little to quite for my taste so I go find him and he has my giant chocolate kiss! Now this was 6:30 am so you can see how my day went. He was hyper, hyper, hyper. I just had to get a pic though. This is the first time he has ever gotten into something messy on his own and being so sneaky. I just had to laugh at him though. He was so cute. How can I yell at him?
Friday, January 2, 2009
Sneaky boy
The other morning AJ was being a little to quite for my taste so I go find him and he has my giant chocolate kiss! Now this was 6:30 am so you can see how my day went. He was hyper, hyper, hyper. I just had to get a pic though. This is the first time he has ever gotten into something messy on his own and being so sneaky. I just had to laugh at him though. He was so cute. How can I yell at him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment