Thursday, January 22, 2009

AJ has had a rough week.


This week has been tough for AJ. It all started out on Monday. I was in a hurry and was not paying attention and accidentally shut his fingers in the car door. I felt horrible. But he did not even get bruised. Thank goodness. Then Wednesday we were at a friends house and he fell and got a bloody nose. It swelled up a little yesterday, but then today it was a pinkish purple and still swollen. Then today he feel off of our kitchen counter. He hit his head pretty hard. I took him to urgent care and he has a mild concussion but will be fine. I just have to watch him to make sure he does not start acting differently or vomiting. It could have been a lot worse. He is also horribly tired because he has been up since 5:30am and has had about 1hr of a nap all day and it is now going on 8:30pm. I think by 9 I will feel safe about putting him to sleep. So I feel horrible once again. Looks like I will have to buy him a toy to make up for it. The good thing is he is acting himself and will be fine.

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

Poor little guy - he still looks as cute as ever though!!! You didn't tell me he had a concussion as well. I can see why you were scared to let him sleep.