Since Erik has been born I have only gotten a couple of pictures where AJ is by him or holding him. He mostly has no interest in him at all!! I got lucky with that one.:) He is not jealous or anything. He loves him very much though. He is even giving him kisses now. Here are all the pictures I have of the boys together. This is just their beginning of being best buds forever.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Brotherly Love
Since Erik has been born I have only gotten a couple of pictures where AJ is by him or holding him. He mostly has no interest in him at all!! I got lucky with that one.:) He is not jealous or anything. He loves him very much though. He is even giving him kisses now. Here are all the pictures I have of the boys together. This is just their beginning of being best buds forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment