Sunday, August 31, 2008

Say hello to Crush



Well my mom's friend at work raises and breeds Desert Tortoises, and my mom wanted one at first. We went over to her house on Saturday and AJ fell in love with the tortoise so we decided since my mom changed her mind we would take him. He is the cutest thing. He is only 3in long, and will probably stay that way for a while. We named him Crush because AJ loves Crush the sea turtle off of Finding Nemo. AJ loves to touch him and look at him. He gets really mad when we put him away. I do not have any pictures of AJ touching him yet as I have to teach him to touch softly. But AJ is really enjoying his new and very 1st pet. And I like it because it does not take much to keep him. Thanks Nannie for giving us Crush.

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

Abby,

Hey I see you at church all the time, but since i play piano in primary i never got to officially meet you - until yesterday at Achievement days. Then when i was reading kelly's blog today, I found yours. Small world. Anyways, I thought the headbands you guys made were adorable - thanks for putting in all that time (and patience) with the girls!

Tiffany Skelton (Madyson's mom)